Friday 18 February 2011

Moving Poems; scheepsrecht en loftrompetten

Moving Poems is zo vriendelijk geweest een derde filmpje van mij op te nemen.
Ik ben daar weerom blij mee.

Op die publicering kwamen  verschillende reacties binnen:

"Your work, which I discovered on "Moving Poems," is achingly Beautiful!  Full of mood, atmosphere, dream, mystery and magic.
Swoon, indeed. The layering of words, images and music is first-rate and hypnotic. It all plays on the nerves like a hallucination: Words fail to describe this sensory feast.
Thank You.

I am an Egyptian poet and, if you would like, I would love to share with you my poetry book in the hopes you might be inspired to make one of your art videos?"

" I am really loving the latest from Swoon!"

Tot zover de trompet...
Met die reacties ben ik extra blij. Het geeft me moed om te zien hoe zaken, waarin ik behoorlijk veel
van mezelf steek, mensen vanover de hele wereld kunnen raken.
Fijn ook voor het konijn.

En de boer...hij voer verder...

No comments:

Post a Comment